More clamps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More clamps

Anybody else take advantage of that Bessey K-body clamp sale at Amazon today, two 50” and one 24” for $45.52 delivered to your door, at that price you just can’t have too many clamps. I got in late and had to call customer service to get them to honor the free 24” but they gladly did.

Woodslayer

Stupid web site!

I just tried to get the two 50" and the free 24" too and i got the same error you did with the promo code.
    It definately says UNTIL Dec 31, so there is no reason not to be able to get it.
    I'll be getting on them also. I WANT THIS DEAL!
    Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

I'm gettin the same error!!! I sent an email (after failing their nifty call-back service 5 times) to see if it can be fixed. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Amazon can kiss my grits

To quote that great American and all around good lookin' smart guy.

AMAZON SUX !!

Lorax
        (at least a hundred times in the last 5 yrs).
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

From their support desk (heavy Indian accent): "That promotion has expired. We are aware of the problem and have forwarded the information to the marketing team. They will be in contact within 24-48 hours."

Oh well.
          I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Crap!!!

Not only that but they have those 50" clamps repriced more like they should be at $42.25!
            Where's the love as ask you!?! Where is the LOVE!?!?!

oh well, didn't need any stinking Bessey clamps any old way!
            Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax
              To quote that great American and all around good lookin' smart guy.

AMAZON SUX !!

Lorax
              (at least a hundred times in the last 5 yrs).
              I can’t argue that but this time they came through, I received an email at 4:35 that mine shipped.

Woodslayer

Comment

Working...
              X