Herc-U-Lift Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-U-Lift Problem

I have just finished assembling the TS-3650 and all went well except for the Herc-U-Lift. It sort of works - by adjusting the feet I can get it to roll smoothly, but when set down it is not stable. I can also get it to be rock solid stable when set down by adjusting the feet again, but then I can't engage it to roll smoothly. I have been going back and forth, adjusting and adjusting, but I can't seem to get it to do both well. The best compromise I have gotten is to have it mostly stable when set down and rolling reluctantly when it is engaged - not the ideal, I know!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ron

The 4 bolts that secure it to the legs need to be left loose. Tighten then till the end of the bolt is flush with the nut is all you need. Also make sure the large hole is down on the where 4 bolts secure it to the legs.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Thanks, Tod!

I misread the instructions and left it loose at the top and not the end, which makes perfect sense in retrospect!

Thanks again,

Ron

Comment

thanks

Just happen to be having the exact same problem today, thanks for posting the question and for the answer. Works like a charm now! guess I missed it in the instructions the first time through as well.

Comment

Working...
        X