X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Drawer Pulls

I found some decent nickel drawer pulls on ebay for 1.40 a piece. Do any of you know of a better source to look for drawer pulls. I refinished my entire kitchen and need new hardware. Rocklers and the like are around 4-6 bucks per drawer pull. a little rich for my blood.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, I didn't get a chance to check their prices but if you're looking for quality, check out Lee Valley, http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/index.aspx?c=2

There are other sources but I usually start at Lee Valley whenever I'm looking for something. It's a great company and they wrote the book when it comes to customer service.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I don't remember if it was HD or Lowe's (maybe both) but when I was looking for nickel pulls they had some contractor packs with 10 pulls for $20 that they put on sale occasionally for $10, or $1 per pull. They were a good quality, heavy weight pull. They won't ever be featured in an art museum for design, but they have been more than servicable.

Jim

Comment

Ikea

IKEA has a lot of pulls that others don't carry, and a good place to find "brushed metal" anything. These are only $0.33 each:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...umber=40051200

-MM

Comment

i 2nd the IKEA nomination.

some things they are good for and some things..........

Comment

When I remodeled my kitchen the wife and I went around looking pulls and handles to find the one we both liked. We agreed on one sold at Lowes, but they were a bit spendy and no contractor packs. I called the company that makes them and they allowed me to order direct and at a MUCH lower cost. Only mistake I made was Lowes sold them individually 1 at a time and the manufacturer sold them in packages of 2 which I did not realize when ordering and ended up with twice as many as we needed!!! I still came at a lower price than what the original required number would have been at the store and now use the leftovers in projects if they are suitable.

Just a a thought.....WWS
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
            X