Looking for Drawer Pulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Drawer Pulls

I found some decent nickel drawer pulls on ebay for 1.40 a piece. Do any of you know of a better source to look for drawer pulls. I refinished my entire kitchen and need new hardware. Rocklers and the like are around 4-6 bucks per drawer pull. a little rich for my blood.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, I didn't get a chance to check their prices but if you're looking for quality, check out Lee Valley, http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/index.aspx?c=2

There are other sources but I usually start at Lee Valley whenever I'm looking for something. It's a great company and they wrote the book when it comes to customer service.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

I don't remember if it was HD or Lowe's (maybe both) but when I was looking for nickel pulls they had some contractor packs with 10 pulls for $20 that they put on sale occasionally for $10, or $1 per pull. They were a good quality, heavy weight pull. They won't ever be featured in an art museum for design, but they have been more than servicable.

Jim

Comment

Ikea

IKEA has a lot of pulls that others don't carry, and a good place to find "brushed metal" anything. These are only $0.33 each:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...umber=40051200

-MM

Comment

i 2nd the IKEA nomination.

some things they are good for and some things..........

Comment

When I remodeled my kitchen the wife and I went around looking pulls and handles to find the one we both liked. We agreed on one sold at Lowes, but they were a bit spendy and no contractor packs. I called the company that makes them and they allowed me to order direct and at a MUCH lower cost. Only mistake I made was Lowes sold them individually 1 at a time and the manufacturer sold them in packages of 2 which I did not realize when ordering and ended up with twice as many as we needed!!! I still came at a lower price than what the original required number would have been at the store and now use the leftovers in projects if they are suitable.

Just a a thought.....WWS
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
            X