Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with MSUV - who to contact for warranty work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MSUV - who to contact for warranty work?

Hi group,

I bought a MSUV from the $99 sale last March/April at Home Depot. From the minute I got it home, unfortunately, I have been unable to lock it in the down position. I called Ridgid and they told me to take it back to HD and get another, but of course, they were all sold out. Unfortunately, they didn't get anymore stock in by the time my 90 days expired.

So...for the last 8 months, I've had to use rope to tie the stand shut so I can store the unit upright without it coming up and smacking me in the face. I finally got frustrated enough and decided I needed to get this thing fixed and I called Ridgid last Friday and the guy I talked to had no idea what to do. I had to explain several times what Ridgid tool I have. In the end, I think he suggested going back to Home Depot, who of course, is not going to help me after 8 months.

So I guess what I'm hoping here is that there's someone from Ridgid who monitors this forum and can help me get my request to the right place.

Thanks,
    Aaron

VERY SIMPLE, PURCHASE A NEW ONE FULL PRICE. THEN TAKE BACK THE OLD ONE AND A GET A FULL PRICE REFUND. THAT WILL FIX IT. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE THEM AND USE REVERSE PSCHY.

Comment

Working...
    X