Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please , help save my baby...

Read please , don't be indifferent!!!
    My daughter is ill DCP, means for its treatment catastrophically do not suffice. The girl grows, and cannot go. Help, please. The Most important for parents is health of their child. When the child is ill, all alarms and cares lay down on their shoulders. But when this illness complex these cares become sense of your life. Speak: " Health for money you will not buy ", but in our case it absolutely in another way. We daughter since a birth is sick on DCP that it could go, it is necessary periodically daughter is ill DCP, means for its treatment catastrophically do not suffice. The girl grows, and cannot go. Help, please. The Most important for parents is health of their child. When the child is ill, all alarms and cares lay down on their shoulders. But when this illness complex these cares become sense of your life. Speak: " Health for money you will not buy ", but in our case it absolutely in another way. We daughter since a birth is sick onDCPthat it could go, it is necessary periodically.
    We live in Latvia in city Liepaja. My wife call the Lily, and me Sergey. I work in a large drugstore of our city as the programmer and the system administrator. Till a birth of the daughter I also did not know about existence of such terrible illness as DCP. Our main care is daughter Snezhana, well and the purpose in a life as at all parents, to put it on legs. But this expression to concern to us literally as go it cannot since a birth. Was born Snezhana on May, 26th, 1997. Born were premature, and its weight has made 1550 gram. At sorts the patrimonial trauma which first time nobody noticed has been received. In to all was born with a pneumonia. It has lain first three days in a maternity home under a cap, fed through a probe. For the fourth day, it translate in branch of nursing children. The branch is near to a maternity home, but carried in the machine of first aid, and on road it was necessary to apply an oxygen pillow. In this branch there is such order that newborns only write out when the weight of the child will reach even two kg. And so at us Snezhana the whole month weight at all did not type. But the weight has started to grow in next month. And as a result wrote out in two months from a sort, and with weight two kgs.Houses at once have noticed, that at it a strong tone of hands and legs. Handles constantly pressed to itself. Legs are always bent. And when slept, it tried to be curtailed in general in калачик, постанывая thus as if at it something hurted. At once have started to search for masseurs, and doctors. During it was found out, that at it DCP We with the wife then at all did not know, that this such. But, having met this проклятой illness, it was necessary to learn. It was found out, that it is not ordinary illness. That is, illness basically children's, its complexity and duration at each child proceeds differently, and affects some or many functions of an organism. Therefore at each doctor the method of treatment and the approach to it. Besides the individual approach to the child is necessary. And to us, parents what to do? Everyone to whom we addressed, spoke " Go to me, and we shall put it on legs ". In summary, when after several months of procedures of shifts was not, we searched for others. I know, that at such illness of positive instant results to expect and do not follow, but if, for example, after a rate of massages at the child the mentality becomes such, that already it to treat it is necessary, then excuse, I do not approve such massages. On the other hand, if on massage the child is dared and plays, that it for massage, and whether it will give any result. Last two years carried it in the Rehabilitation center "Elite". So in 2001 passed course of treatment in Truskavets. After a fortnight rate there were positive results. Have written down us on a repeated rate in half a year. But could arrive only in the beginning of 2002 as cost of course of treatment made 320 $, and year while we could go has left. Have However, directed us then to Lvov. And as a result I even and did not see results. It is visible in Truskavets is better. Recently have heard about sanatorium of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine in Evpatoria which applies a method of stage-by-stage plastering to treatment ДЦП. But cost of a monthly rate makes 850 $. Besides there to us have told, that the first rate for Снежанки will be double (it is necessary to be two months), and then, periodically in a year to pass some more time a rate of rehabilitation. Money such at us is not present. And on the given method of treatment responses very good, and doctors speak, that to our daughter will pass two-rub rates enough, and it will be healthy. There are responses, that children, even in more worst condition, after the first rate of plastering started to go. Now Снежана it is very bad, but can pass itself meter rub-four. Thus it is unsteady, and legs at it . Goes, as though falling forward by inertia, rearranging legs how already it will turn out, if will not hook on one another. Stand and pass can further, but only if keeps for something, but long cannot, legs are bent. In the rest it the good fellow. Likes to sing, rhymes to tell, draws. Already asks on school, even the backpack to itself collects. Children in a court yard run, play with it, and it cries, that cannot as they. We very much hope and we trust, that this all will leave in the past and our small Snezhana will be healthy. And knowing, that what that some thousand these crackling pieces of paper separate mine baby from the normal childhood, I cannot stay idle. Time leaves, baby grows, and every day, seeing its eyes full of hope and belief, I ask about the help, though the smallest. I ask you, help.
    We shall be very grateful for any helped. Psychologically I very long could not be solved on a public call for help, but any person, be it on my place, for the sake of the child, would act in the same way.

My bank account - LV56NDEA0000080794433 , please help Who how many can

Faithfully yours - Sergey Martinyuk

Working...
X