X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3650 router table wing PLANS

I did a few searches for router table extensions and the like for the TS 3650, and i have seen some beautiful designs. Does anyone have the plans for these extensions? Pics are great, but i need something a bit more lock-step (still a novice).

I don't think that you're going to find it, fp. I looked long and hard too. It's just a bunch of trial and error - mine was more error and a problem with getting the stock dead flat andafter laminating on some stiffening strips it's still not flat. Pretty disappointing. To overcome this particular issue I would recommend that you build the table *immediately* after purchasing the stock where it has been laying flat. Mine stood on edge for a couple of weeks after I bought it. I'm considering taking mine to a furniture shop and asking them to run it through a drum sander. Most of the tops I see use wooden rails to fasten the top to the fence extension rails. I chose to use 1"x1" aluminum angle. That's my experience but it's far from a model for others to pattern.
    Later,
    Chiz

Comment

thanks for the advice - i think im just going to bite the bullet and either purchase a dedicated router table, or build one from some plans i got from a magazine.

Comment

Working...
      X