X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of port for tablesaw TS3650?

I'm looking for a connector to hook my tablesaw to my dust collector but I'm having a difficult time finding the size of the port. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You can buy it at Woodcraft: it is 2 1/4" to 4" connector.

Comment

The dust collector connection on my TS3650 is 2 1/4 on the inside diameter (i.e. it is a 2 1/4 in female connection).
      Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Not 4 to 2 1/2"

Be sure and get the 4 to 2 1/4". There is a very similar 4 to 2 1/2" adapter that will not feed properly. They are also available at Rockler.

Mike
        Start off slow then taper off.

Comment

Brooksbuilt - If you have 4" coming to the saw, I've found that it's better to modify the DC connector at the saw. I followed what this fine gentleman did to his 3650 and has pretty good results. When I connected up to the smaller port, I had a good deal of dust falling onto the hurcules mechanism and that was a pain to vaccum up all the time. Here is a link to the modifcation. http://benchmark.20m.com/tools/Ridgi...ification.html

Another option is to close off the saw at the lower side and connect up with 4" that way. I think Bob D? On this site did that and I may be going that route soon. The 4" Mod does a really good job, but night quite good enough.

Regards, DCG

Comment

Working...
          X