X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-u-lift available for me to buy?

I am getting a used ts 2412 saw and would like to get a lift for it... The home depots around here are sold out completely and not getting any more..

Anyone got an extra they bought during the sale when they were 14.97? I would gladly pay a little more and shipping.... think of the good karma you could get!

Thanks! I am a novice woodworker on a seriously small budget!

I've got an extra in the basment but I paid $50 for it. Shipping from east coast MD would be some more bux 2. say $70 to your door

Comment

The Danbury Connecticut HD had three left in the tool corral yesterday at 2:15 pm. Call them and they may ship at the $14.70 price.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Finer9998, I just called the home depot in Danbury and they still had a couple, but they wont ship. I have looked all over the boise area and nothing no one has one. Is there anyway you could pick on eup for me and I would pay you for lift, shipping and your time? I could use 2 of them if they have them. I just got a2412 saw and really need this lift! Thanks! any help you can give me would be great!

Comment

my direct email is mlmeans@gmail.com just let me know what you can do I would really appreciate it and I am sure the good karma would come back to you!

Comment

Anyone have the SKU for these things?

Can they be used on non-Ridgid stands/carts? Looking for something similar to attach to a homemade router cabinet.

Thanks!
            -Chris

Comment

Means,

did you locate a Herc-U-Lift yet? I drive through Danbury all the time, so if they still have any I could help you out.
              Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 09-25-2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Do we, as Ridgid owners and forum members, have any pull with the company? I mean, do we know why this is being discontinued and if anyone is picking up the production? I *love* this lift and am now in a position to need and afford a couple. They are sold out in the south-central PA area.
                Later,
                Chiz

Comment

IF we got enough evidence to show significant demand I think we could get them to produce more, BUT I don't think you would see them at the $15 dollar close out price they were for a little while.

Comment

Yea, that's a given, means42. I'm willing to pay full price for it because I like the design and function.
                    Later,
                    Chiz

Comment

There are a bunch of them on e-bay all of the time. Just search for Ridgid and look through.

Comment

Working...
                      X