Post your Shop pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Shop pics

I bought a new digital camera over the weekend and when it warms up I plan on doing some better pictures of the shop to post. This time I will pull them out to there work locations instead of having them pushed against the wall. Josh, I was happy with the shirt and was just joking about the hat. But I will wear it with pride.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

I'm a man of my word. I told you guys I was sending a shirt and hat... you guys are gettin em. Plus a little something extra to promote safety.

Josh

Originally posted by TOD View Post
      I bought a new digital camera over the weekend and when it warms up I plan on doing some better pictures of the shop to post. This time I will pull them out to there work locations instead of having them pushed against the wall. Josh, I was happy with the shirt and was just joking about the hat. But I will wear it with pride.

Comment

Josh Comes Through!!!

Hat arrived today and many thanks for your efforts, Josh. After reading the last post about the surprise I had to go out to the garbage and retrieve the box. Thank goodness I did!

Thanks again Josh.....very cool!

Zeno
        “Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world.” —Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Hat and suprise gift arrived today. Thanks again Josh.

gator

Comment

Wow - You know a real marketing genius could not have planned this any better. So some were a little disturbed by the delay, but Ridgid had an opportunity to touch customers over sevaral months with wearables and such that they will wear proudly. Each time a package arrived, we were reminded of how much we value the Ridgid products.

It's almost like Josh couldn't have planned the timing better. I for one enjoyed getting a Ridgid package every once in awhile. The shades were a great top off.

Josh - The stuff is awesome and will be worn proudly. You know though, maybe you want to keep sending some more stuff...for marketing purposes anyway. You have my address! Thank you. DCG

Comment

Thanks Josh I recieved my hat and surprise today. The surprise won't do me much good since I have to wear glasses all the time. The wife liked them though so she will must likely claim them.
              SSG, U.S. Army
              Retired
              K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Well I guess I missed out on the shirts & hats.

Thats ok I am not much on those anyway. I already have a brand type hat that I like to wear.

I do enjoy dropping by here once in a while though.

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Got my hat and surprise in the mail Monday. Thanks again. As I mentioned in another thread, I just converted to contacts after wearing glasses for many years so can't have enough extra safety glasses for the boy and myself now.
                  Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Thanks again, lost the sun safteys that came with my framer while cutting snowmobile trails this fall, these are a welcome replacement

Comment

Working...
                    X