X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linky

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showg...t=500&ppuser=6

gator
    Last edited by Josh; 11-09-2006, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Gator,
      I like your idea of an old refrigerator for keeping dust off all your glue bottles! recently I've been thinking about making a cabinet just for those kinds of things. .........and I sure do like that wood plank flooring.

Comment

tell you what ,i have never seen so much stuff stuffed into such a small space and still seem to be abale to find everthing. gator nice shop!
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Opps.. sorry for neglecting to say those pics I posted earlier were from someone sending in the pics. Ill have to change my original post. They were keeping an eye on the forum. And here are answeres to your questions.
          ----------
          Dear Josh:

I saw the pictures on Ridgid-Forum I can asure you this is not your father's shop. HA!
          The dust collecter was outside, he has free standing lightsand we are in the process of installing more electric outlets. People wanted to know why he didn't have the her-u-lift systems on my planner, jointer, and sander, he said he would be gload to put them on if you send them to him. HA!HA! He didn't know that Ridgid made a dust collecter when he bought his or he would have it. His is an ugly green. I hope this answers all the questions they asked.

Thanks for your time,

Ridgid man's wife, Glenda
          ----------
          Josh

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
              Opps.. sorry for neglecting to say those pics I posted earlier were from someone sending in the pics. Ill have to change my original post. They were keeping an eye on the forum. And here are answeres to your questions.
              ----------
              Dear Josh:

I saw the pictures on Ridgid-Forum I can asure you this is not your father's shop. HA!
              The dust collecter was outside, he has free standing lightsand we are in the process of installing more electric outlets. People wanted to know why he didn't have the her-u-lift systems on my planner, jointer, and sander, he said he would be gload to put them on if you send them to him. HA!HA! He didn't know that Ridgid made a dust collecter when he bought his or he would have it. His is an ugly green. I hope this answers all the questions they asked.

Thanks for your time,

Ridgid man's wife, Glenda
              ----------
              Josh
              You missed my spreader bar question.
              SSG, U.S. Army
              Retired
              K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Ok.. this is my dads shop. Finally got some pics up. We finished up the cribs we were working on. I think parts of them are visible in the pics. He mostly has 30 year old craftsman tools. Only RIDGID stuff he has is the 3 piece combo.

Comment

Where's all the orange!?!

Love all the cabinets and counter top. I would LOVE to have that much room!
                  Tell your dad though that there needs to be a WHOLE LOT more orange in that shop!
                  Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

"Love all the cabinets and counter top."

Me too, I am trying to convince the wife that we need new kitchen cabinets so I can have the old ones (which are perfectly fine and have many good years left in them) for the shop
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

my dad is a teacher and they were throwing out all the cabinets in their labs so he decided to salvage em. They are heavy as all get out but they are great working surfaces.

Comment

Diver down!

Okay, that does it.
                        I going dumpster diving over at the school every night until i get some cabinets like those.
                        I't just not fair!
                        Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

We need to see more shops.
                          SSG, U.S. Army
                          Retired
                          K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Boatshop

The boat is sold, but the shop is the same. Camera is at the bottom of the Strait of Georgia.

Barry

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108974290

Last edited by Josh; 10-17-2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Quote, "Camera is at the bottom of the Strait of Georgia."
                              Swampyankee:
                              How'd the camera get to the bottom of the Strait?

Comment

Hector: Sorry I wasn't clear. The pics were taken last February. The camera went overboard on a sailing trip in june. I don't have any more recent photo's.
                                I'm not supposed to know, but my daughter tells me I'm getting a new camera at christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X