X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket table saw fence for TS3612

Those of you who have installed an aftermarket fence on your TS3612 (or TS2424/TS2412) what did you choose? This is one of the hardest decisions I have tried to make. Thanks for any input.
    Alan
    My Shop

By far the most talked about fence and rail system is the Biesemeyer systems and their "clones". If I ever was to upgrade the fence on my 3612 that's more than likely the route I'd take.

I'm curious, why are you feeling that you need to upgrade the stock fence and rail system?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

A biesemeir or good copy is excellent, but it's tough to beat the value of the Vega with Amazon's "SAVEMORE" promotion of $25 off $150 purchase. $162.59 delivered for a great fence.

http://www.amazon.com/Vega-U26-Table...7?ie=UTF8&s=hi

Comment

Dave .. the stock system is good but I want a front-only locking system. I have had my saw since the 3612 was first introduced and can't say that I necessarily have any "problems" with the stock fence but for personal reasons I want a front lock only fence that has length beyond the back of the saw. I am considering the Biesemeyer (and clones), Vega, Accusquare, Unifence and T2.
        Alan
        My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by Alan J.
          Dave .. the stock system is good but I want a front-only locking system.
          There is no better reason than that!
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
          X