construction calculators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• construction calculators

I bought the Scale Master II and find it GREAT! anyone else use any of these??

http://www.calculated.com/cat4/Const...lculators.html

Paper and pencil is my calculator...

Comment

I have been using the Scale Master Classic. Works OK. I'd like to see a wireless solution using a USB connection (I wrote them and suggested it last month). Something that would store measurements then let you press a button to send the accumulated data to the computer. You would use the mouse on the PC to position the cursor where you want the data entered. This would be a little faster and less chance of making an error during data entry. If the wireless link was two-way then you could easily switch modes or scales from the PC with a pop-up menu.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Projectcalc Plus

I recently purchased the ProjectCalc Plus from the same manufacturer. I purchased it at Lowes for USD 19 and change with a free tape measure (last dual pack in stock). It is a good calculator for the average woodworker/homeowner. Go to www.calculated.com and look for product ProjectCalc Plus for more information.

Comment

I have owned one of the fraction calculating calculators for about 10 years, the price sure has come down, my first one cost nearly $90.00 for the simple model.

Comment

Re: construction calculators

I bought a Scale Master Classic from www.engineersupply.com awhile back and have enjoyed using it. It's great for take offs. I think they also sell a scalex wireless model too but I havent seen or used it before.

Comment

Working...
            X