Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave, I bookmarked that web site , i've seen others talk about the timberwolf blades here before , I picked up the Ridgid blades just to have some on hand here for when I put the band saw together , i'm putting the Ridgid Jointer/planer together today. In fact I just came in from the garage it's together but I havent checked that it's all square yet , thats gonna take me some time I think, never had a Jointer befor , hopefully I get lucky and its all set from the factory like other posts about it here i've read , never my luck tho, but theres always a first time . lol I HOPE! , This evening i'll be putting the Band Saw together and reading up on setting it up too.
    Thanks for the info. Oh can I buy those blades locally at a woodworkers store perhaps?
    Last edited by American and Proud; 10-07-2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Woodcraft stores sell them although my guess is their prices are high.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
        Woodcraft stores sell them although my guess is their prices are high.
        $31, 'bout double Suffolks price.
        ken
        Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

HD shopping

Just a quick note, if you're willing to bend the rules just a hair, and have lots of family or friends living close by. ;-)

You can register for 10% off HD coupons for free, at their own website. They mail them out within about 3-5 weeks. They are good for up to a $2000 purchase (ergo, $200 off). They do expire, but usually by the time it arrives you've got about a month to use it.

Now, before anyone flames me for exploiting the coupon/discount process, don't believe for a minute they'd rather I walked across the street, losing the purchase, to Menard's who will honor their never-expiring-buy-'em-on-eBay 10% off coupon in a hearbeat.

I have become a big fan of Ridgid's tools this year, acquiring the Tablesaw, Planer and Bandsaw. If I hadn't already collected (and continued to be pleased with the new tools they put out) so many of the Ryobi One+ cordless tools, I would probably have a garage full of orange!

Congrats on your new jointer (although I see that post is a few weeks past). Please post up your review / anallysis of the machine.

Comment

Working...
          X