HOW do I get a HD 10-20% off coupon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW do I get a HD 10-20% off coupon?

I signed up and registerd for anything and everything I could find on the HD web site, No coupon tho just a confirmation and welcome e mail? Anyone got the scoop on this mysterious "coupon" I read about here I want to go get either the Ridgid Jointer or Band saw today IF I can get this coupon . There offering 10% off for online orders , come on help a fellow out here ?

Never seen a 20% coupon, but you can get the 10% from lowes or HD when you fill out there "moving" form. Sorry dont have the link, just do a search for 10% Home Depot Coupon and a link is bound to come up. It isnt downloadable though, you will have to wait a couple weeks for mail. Dont know if this is what you are talking about, but hope it helps.

Comment

I filled out the moving form NO coupon of anykind tho??? OHHHH you gotta WAIT that long? YUCK! , darn it, oh well guess ill be paying full price on one the jointer or the band saw , my HD has both in stock now i gotta toss a coin i guess
      , Thanks for the reply.
      Originally posted by colville6
      Never seen a 20% coupon, but you can get the 10% from lowes or HD when you fill out there "moving" form. Sorry dont have the link, just do a search for 10% Home Depot Coupon and a link is bound to come up. It isnt downloadable though, you will have to wait a couple weeks for mail. Dont know if this is what you are talking about, but hope it helps.
      Last edited by American and Proud; 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

no need to shop compulsively, your coupon will be either emailed within a couple days or sent to you in less than a week.

Comment

I also believe that the coupon is good for one purchse and not just one item. Why not wait untill you get the coupon then buy both at once.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Hey Proud American,

You can get an instant 10% off when you sign up for a new Home Depot credit card. This weekend in my store they are running the 12 month no interest no payments as well. Sometimes they have friends and family coupons worth 10% off up to $200 in total discounts. $2000 * 10% = the $200 savings. You never know when they are going to hand them out, so I wouldn't count on that one.

Comment

It might vary by store, but the HDs around me all accept Lowes 10% off coupons (and Lowes accepts HD 10% off coupons too). Ask your HD if they do too, then you can use any Lowes coupons you happen to find on the internet.

-Chris

Comment

They are doing the gift card thing in my area. I got a 150.00 gift card for HD when i bought my TS3650

Comment

Update

Hi to all that replied ,
                  Thank you for taking the time to help.
                  Please read (-Ridgid tool sale Plus 10% off? )
                  In the -(Ask the Woodworking Experts )
                  For an UPDATE, I now own my First RIDGID power tool I explain the story there .
                  Again THANK YOU ALL.

Comment

try e-bay...

Comment

Old thread here Billie Bob, hence the -"Hi to all that replied ,
                      Thank you for taking the time to help.

Please read (-Ridgid tool sale Plus 10% off? )
                      In the -(Ask the Woodworking Experts )
                      For an UPDATE, I now own my First RIDGID power tool I explain the story there ."

The >(Ridgid tool sale Plus 10% off?)< was another posted thread where I completed the thread.
                      But thanks anyways.

Comment

i bought three off of yahoo auctions for $10 last weekend. got them yesterdat and bought theridgid table saw.

now i wish ridgid would come out with a 8" jointer.

Comment

here's a Lowes coupon that is good for $10 off a $50 purchase. Will work at HD too:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes2/2006_lan...06/index2.html

Comment

Coupon expired Nov. 20th.

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
                            here's a Lowes coupon that is good for $10 off a $50 purchase. Will work at HD too:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes2/2006_lan...06/index2.html
                            Coupon expired Nov. 20th.

Comment

Are those Home Depot Coupons good for Canada or just the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                              X