X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Rail Extension

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a table saw rail extension for my Ridgid 10" saw? I have been trying to find a way to extend the rail system on the saw, but none seem to fit. Ridgid just tells me they can't help.
    Please email tknne@atlanticbb.net for any advise. Thank you, Todd

As far as I know, there are no extension pieces available for the Ridgid rail system. You'll have to replace the whole fence and rail system with an aftermarket system of which there are plenty to choose from. Be prepared to plunk down some serious money for any system that will be longer than the stock Ridgid rail system.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I wish Ridgid made an outfeed and table extension for the ts2400, like bosch makes for the 4000-09

Comment

I made my own outfeed extension by constructing a 4' square table on wheels the same height as my ts. It has a lower shelf for stacking stuff on and rolls around the shop as a moveable bench when not in use as a ts outfeed table.

Comment

On my non-Rigid brand tablesaw I was able to move the entire fence system to the right a whole ten and one quarter inches!

Comment

Originally posted by BigThom
            I made my own outfeed extension by constructing a 4' square table on wheels the same height as my ts. It has a lower shelf for stacking stuff on and rolls around the shop as a moveable bench when not in use as a ts outfeed table.
            Nice idea!
            Later,
            Chiz

Comment

Working...
            X