Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Image Flip Key............

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    Just the reply I would expect from a pro Ridgid fanatic braggart like you who has done it all, seen it all, knows it all and even named a busted cable after himself.

I'm not a box of rocks as I don't have much of a problem figuring out which is the bottom of a sewer. When I'm video inspecting a line most of my customers want to watch & see what they are paying for and what the problem might be. When I point out the fact that the image is upside down or on it's side most of them never had a clue and will say "O, now I see..."

And yes, it will sometimes even help me in certain situations to look at something right side up.

I guess things are different in Hollywood when your head is swelled up bigger than a hot air balloon.
    Can't imagine why no wanted to help you? I figured Ridgid employees would've found your ksissy comments hilarious and would've been fighting over who could help you first. Guess some people have no sense of humor.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I asked a simple question. No need for you west coast pro Ridgid fanatics/groupies to get all crazy with this just because I don't care for a particular drain cleaning machine.

Give it a rest already...............
      Last edited by AssTyme; 01-18-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I'd like to add flip screen or no flip screen, I love RIDGID cameras. My new seesnake/ CS1000/ and navitrak 2 impress me more and more every time I use them.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC Drain Guy View Post
          I'd like to add flip screen or no flip screen, I love RIDGID cameras. My new seesnake/ CS1000/ and navitrak 2 impress me more and more every time I use them.

I agree, for the most part I absolutely love all of my Ridgid video/locating equipment as IMO NOTHING else on the market even comes close.

Was just wondering why a simple common feature (what I thought) was omitted and people wanna get all pissy with me.

Comment

Working...
          X