Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro explorer audio help

I have the MICRO EXPLORER.

When i record with a 4g scan disk i can record for as long as i want. When i attach the audio adpter to do voice over it only lets me record for about 1min and 30secs.....WHY? is there a setting i need to change?

Re: Micro explorer audio help

Bump.

J.C.

Comment

Did you ever get an answer JH?

Comment

Thanks for asking, nut no i never got an answer. The audio ad on seemed like a nice feature, but it was a waste of $100.00 only works for 1min 30sec then stops and will not let it save to the scan disk...... If its under a 1 min 30 secs its fine you can save it and replay it. anything over that it will not let it save.

Comment

gee, i wonder why the micro explorer got discontinued......

It's unfortunate that you did not get a response........

Gee, I hope that the 2nd generation of the micro doesn't have similar issues.........

Comment

Trying to figure this one out. I have to admit I haven't recorded long pieces with the audio accessory. Gotta find one around here to test it out and see whats going on.

Josh

Comment

Does it just shut off for you? I have recorded for 15 minutes now and its going fine... .will review the video after 30 min to see if all worked.

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
              I have the MICRO EXPLORER.

When i record with a 4g scan disk i can record for as long as i want. When i attach the audio adpter to do voice over it only lets me record for about 1min and 30secs.....WHY? is there a setting i need to change?

Comment

just recorded 35 minutes and it took up about 300 megs so well over 2 hrs left on the card and never stopped during the recording. Let me know what symptoms you are having and I can try to figure out whats happening.

Josh

Comment

I'll be sending one in soon. The light problem has gotten to the point of making it unusable. Hope it's a simple fix.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Josh...thanks!

when is use the video adapter that snaps on to the top and plugs into the video out of my sewer camera, with the audio recorder. If i record the sewer camera inspection on the micro explorer using audio, it shuts off after 1min 30sec and will not save it. If record anything under 1:30 its saves it and works fine. If i dont use the audio and only the video adapter i can record for hours with no trouble

Comment

Does it behave the same way when you use the 3' camera instead of the digital adapter? the test I ran was with the 3' camera and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X