Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will just the 110v motor body be available?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will just the 110v motor body be available?

I already own the battery tool with all the heads that I want and don't see buying another whole tool set just to get the 110v function.

It would be a GREAT ADDITION the the tool I already own to be able to add the 110v function and not have to spend $129 to get it. At that price I will not buy it to add to the set.. It's a good price for the whole set if you don't already own one.

Rodney Mason
    Newark, Ohio

Re: Will just the 110v motor body be available?

Originally posted by alinkrod View Post

I already own the battery tool with all the heads that I want and don't see buying another whole tool set just to get the 110v function.

It would be a GREAT ADDITION the the tool I already own to be able to add the 110v function and not have to spend $129 to get it. At that price I will not buy it to add to the set.. It's a good price for the whole set if you don't already own one.

Rodney Mason
    Newark, Ohio
    just sell what you dont need

Comment

Rodney, its worth every penny at 129.99. I have found its really nice having two multi tool heads. I keep a straight blade on one and the round cutter on the other. No need to waste time switching blades in the middle of cutting something. I find it very useful to have both blades at the ready with the quick switch of the head.

Comment

Came close to pulling the trigger on one the other day..Looks nice and has other heads to go with (optional of course) 3 amp is nice Corded though for me..The blades look pricey though
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I keep the detail sander on on head and a cutting head on the other?? I have 3 or 4 of them, but then I'm not a tight wad.
          I have done so much with so little for so long, I can do almost anything with nothing now!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X