Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Release date for the CS1000 ????

Originally posted by waytay View Post
    This unit has so many ways you can use it. We all do things a little different than each other. Some of us specialize and others do everything.

I am the person in the video that was produced for this product. I have been using it for a number of months now. When I take it in for a little upgrading from time to time as the product has evolved, I really feel naked. I dont use my briefcase and have not used my monitor with DVD in quite a while. The new screen is completely awesome( I even suggest for others who dont want all these bells and whistles, the new lcd pak is awesome) When people stand over you and watch the inpsection they are impressed with the quality. Using thumb drives is so easy and fast, Yes they do cost a little more. Being able to snap pictures is so conveinant.
    Do you buy any of your recording equipment?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Re: Release date for the CS1000 ????

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Do you buy any of your recording equipment?

Thanks.

J.C.
      Sorry to take so long to answer, of course I buy all my recording equipment. Its all the reels I get for free. Just kidding I purchase lots of equipment and money comes out every month for purchases made. Do not get me wrong, i dont just get to run thru the factory and make out like Jesse james at a tatoo convention. the seesnake rigid products have always been my top pick for sewer work, for many reasons. After meeting the designers and engineers, they work very hard on these products. Its being made and designed here in the USA!
      Last edited by waytay; 09-14-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X