X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date for the CS1000 ????

Used a new OM1000 the other day and was wondering if anyone knew about a release date ? The integrated keyboard, job report, snap shot feature and flash drive features were nice. Thanks

Re: Release date for the om1000 ????

are you referring to the cs1000?

never heard of a om1000

josh are you keeping secrets from us

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Release date ? The unit we used did say om and he said it was "observation monitor " ..... but we might be talking about the same unit as he did say it was a pre release demo unit. Don't know for sure, about $6000.00, flip out grey keyboard. I am debating on this or the LT 1000. $3500 difference in price, I just don't care for a Lap top just for sewer camera fingers. And it would have to be durable enuff for what ever might happen in the field. Where the CS seems plenty capable........of a stand alone unit. Thanks

Comment

the lt1000 is connected to a full blown computer. this will allow you do do all your sewer inspections and of course running your business, invoicing.

if you buy a rugged laptop, that's pretty water proof, then your investment will be pretty much the same.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SEWER PICKLE View Post
          Used a new OM1000 the other day and was wondering if anyone knew about a release date ? The integrated keyboard, job report, snap shot feature and flash drive features were nice. Thanks
          Soon I believe ! It has alot of very nice usable features. The new larger monitor is very sweet also. I think the price tag is a little pricey, however it is so light with cordless power you cant beat it.

Comment

The CS1000 is in stock and has already been shipping.

LT1000 and CS1000 are just 2 different approaches to digital monitoring.

For the guys who want flexibility and the ability to use their laptop to monitor the LT1000 is a perfect fit.

if someone wants a dedicated monitor in an ultra durable metal box then the CS1000 is the best route.

Comment

Re: Release date for the CS1000 ????

Originally posted by SEWER PICKLE View Post
              Found this on Ridgid Today YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwMX-wK9DeY

Comment

The CS1000 is something I been looking for since I started TV'ing lines. This by far is one of the best products Ridgid came up with.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I do not have a market & budget for it, but that is the best complete setup I have seen to date.

Good job.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I do not have a market & budget for it, but that is the best complete setup I have seen to date.

Good job.

J.C.
                    I just got asked by a utility company to put in a bid to telavise sewers for them in all of Northen Illinois. If I win this bid I will be set for a long time. The CS1000 will defently be my tool of choice, and I will hook up with Ridgid Connect as well.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                      I just got asked by a utility company to put in a bid to telavise sewers for them in all of Northen Illinois. If I win this bid I will be set for a long time. The CS1000 will defently be my tool of choice, and I will hook up with Ridgid Connect as well.
                      I would do the same thing. Just email me the bid information when you get the chance.

J.c.

Comment

interesting is that it runs off of 1 or 2 batteries and or ac power. it will automatically swap to whatever power source is hot with the a/c being the default.

neat piece of equipment with the monitor and recorder all in 1.

ridgid has done it again

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

WOW Ridgid hit a home run with this unit.
                          Rod
                          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                          http://unclognh.com
                          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

This unit has so many ways you can use it. We all do things a little different than each other. Some of us specialize and others do everything.

I am the person in the video that was produced for this product. I have been using it for a number of months now. When I take it in for a little upgrading from time to time as the product has evolved, I really feel naked. I dont use my briefcase and have not used my monitor with DVD in quite a while. The new screen is completely awesome( I even suggest for others who dont want all these bells and whistles, the new lcd pak is awesome) When people stand over you and watch the inpsection they are impressed with the quality. Using thumb drives is so easy and fast, Yes they do cost a little more. Being able to snap pictures is so conveinant.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is another snap shot! This is a smaller electrical conduit that was trenched obviously thru the 4" clay sewer line in Coronado calif. SDG & E repaired it yesterday!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X