One Thing Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Thing Missing

Well, there is one thing Ridgid needs to market/sell for the CS1000. Thumb drives. I think it would be a good thing for Ridgid to sell thumb drives for us contractors to use and give our customers. Just a thought is all.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: One Thing Missing

That would be a good idea for you. Have some made with your company name on them. If Ridge did it they would cost 100.00 ea.

Comment

With the CS1000 it makes a report that is saved to the thumb drive which already has all my company information. G-Vision does this already with two versions though. One is just with their player that has their logo. Or you can pay an extra 16 bucks per thumb drive and they will format it where a menu opens up with your company information.

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
      That would be a good idea for you. Have some made with your company name on them. If Ridge did it they would cost 100.00 ea.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Well, there is one thing Ridgid needs to market/sell for the CS1000. Thumb drives. I think it would be a good thing for Ridgid to sell thumb drives for us contractors to use and give our customers. Just a thought is all.
        TM is right you are better off getting them on your own. I've use Pexagon for my thumb drives for years.

Custom Thumb Drives, Flash Drives, Pen Drives, Swivel Drives, Custom USB 2.0 Thumbdrives - Personalized thumbdrives

I usually buy 1GB thumb drives when they are on sale. They engrave my info on them and total cost is about $5 a piece.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          With the CS1000 it makes a report that is saved to the thumb drive which already has all my company information. G-Vision does this already with two versions though. One is just with their player that has their logo. Or you can pay an extra 16 bucks per thumb drive and they will format it where a menu opens up with your company information.
          Oh I was talking about the outside of the thumb drive. lol. I just gave a customer pics on a cd to save for his records. He appreciated it.

Comment

Working...
          X