Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

RIDGID Connect Looks AWESOME!! - Thanks RIDGID !!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID Connect Looks AWESOME!! - Thanks RIDGID !!!

Hey Guys,

I am really EXCITED about the NEW RIDGID connect,

I really think this will help me be more productive for sure.

Who else is with me?

THANKS RIDGID for MORE COOL technology!

Re: RIDGID Connect Looks AWESOME!! - Thanks RIDGID !!!

Glad it's working nicely.

Had the chance to see the demo and everything at the RoundUp in September, and was invited to take part in the Beta (I guess I can say that now, since the product is launched! ).

I think I was one of the only ones that didn't take part, as it's not applicable to me (not a plumbler, only do part-time general contracting stuff, and no billing/paperwork myself).

Really neat thought process and a lot of work went into this - quite the leaps and bounds for a tool company to come out with an all-encompasing software program. Kudos to all that worked on it!

Comment

I see they captured the sheer tension of some crazy action shots - filled with "Crack"!!!!! (Check out Bill's Hollywood debut):

http://www.ridgidconnect.com/?utm_so...=ridgidconnect

Waytogo, buddy!!!!

(Geisel's in there too! Surprised I didn't see Rick making a milkshake!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        I think I was one of the only ones that didn't take part, as it's not applicable to me (not a plumbler, only do part-time general contracting stuff, and no billing/paperwork myself).
        I haven't tried it (again it doesn't apply to me as a cog in a large corporate machine unrelated to plumbing); but I can tell you that the technology behind it is very impressive. It is one of the best web-based applications that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
          It is one of the best web-based applications that I've ever seen.

Well off course, Its RIDGID silly

You know, The guys that: BUILD REPUTATIONS

Comment

RIDGIDConnect is not just for plumbers. If you have a digtial camera you use on the job site - how to you file those photos and organize them to refer to later? Do you have manuals, parts break downs that you commonly refer to or need to share across the company or with a customer? Perhaps in a plant (big corporate machine...) you have mainteance procedures you have to do regularly. Do you recall how that machine, asset looked the last time it was serviced? RIDGIDConnect is for any trade. It helps you manage information and share it within your company and with customers. Before you write it off as plumbing tool - give it a test drive. Its work the look if you deal with any digital files that have to be shared or have a need to make information available to others. Totally secure - you control the access.

Comment

Agreed, BrandMan. Unfortunately, none of those uses apply to me though. I don't handle any of that stuff - I just demo and build crap.

Don't get me wrong though. That hasn't stopped me from talking up the product with people I know on this side of the 49th parallel that may hugely benefit from it's usage. It helped with the demo that we walked through at the RoundUp - hopefully I can help get you guys a few sales hits from over here.

Comment

Agreed, BrandMan. Unfortunately, none of those uses apply to me though. I don't handle any of that stuff - I just demo and build crap.
                SEE - There is a fit right there !!!!

RIDGID Connect would be a great place for you to store "before & after" shots of demoed projects and what you built instead.

Did you know that you can also add a "look up" to your web page?

Just think, You could demo something, then upload it, Then you could build something to replace it,

Then on your website you could add the "look up" and then give someone a job code and then they could see your work.

RIDGID connect is a must for anyone that has any sort of tools or works on anything project wise.

This is my opinion

Comment

Yeah, but I'm not the one doing those before and after shots for jobs. I just demo and build stuff. The other guy handles all that office and sales stuff - it's his ticket.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm not the one doing those before and after shots for jobs. I just demo and build stuff. The other guy handles all that office and sales stuff - it's his ticket.

Its also a great way to get your "DEMOS" - GLOBAL in seconds

They could be "Digital Jobs" per inter office,

RIDGID Connect offers "Multi-user" options,

Create jobs> share with employees > THEN print

RIDGID CONNECT IS ECO

Okay, I not trying to be a salesman, but its really super and I had to share that as well.

But I hear ya, maybe you will think of a use for it

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                      I haven't tried it (again it doesn't apply to me as a cog in a large corporate machine unrelated to plumbing); but I can tell you that the technology behind it is very impressive. It is one of the best web-based applications that I've ever seen.

RIDGID Connect isn't just for plumbers, or commercial people.

Its for anyone that owns RIDGID Tools and like to show off via the EL - Interweb

For example, I know that you are not a plumber and you are a PC guy (developer)

But you do own RIDGID tools and do projects around the house I am sure,.

Imagine if you could UPLOAD all your "action shots" and then share them with friends, family etc.

You could build a birdhouse with your family one weekend and then share it will other RIDGID tool owners or anyone else.

Think of RIDGID Connect as a tool box for your RIDGID Digital Goods

RIDGID Digital Goods = Pictures of things you have completed with RIDGID Tools.

Just my thoughts ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X