suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion

Not sure if this is already an option in Ridgid Connect or not.

I notice some parts of the report remain hidden to the customer for notes etc...I think thats a good idea, but it should also include some photo storage as well.
    I took a bunch of cya photos today and I was thinking it would be nice to keep those with the report all in one place.
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: suggestion

It is in there already. Each report has a public and private media section. You can store photo, videos, pdfs, office docs, or whatever there. You can easily move things back and forth from each section if you do decide to share the pictures with your customer.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us to walk you through any of the features at 1-877-875-8785. You can also email us for assistance at ridgidconnect@emerson.com.

-Justin
    Justin Daw
    RIDGID
    Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Comment

Thanks,
      I haven't had a chance to actually try it out yet, only watched the videos and didn't notice that.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I briefly mentioned this in my blog last week http://ridgidconnect.wordpress.com/2...ation-aka-cya/ .

You might find a few things over there as I find more time to write up observations and tips. I am not a blogger by trade, so hopefully it doesn't bore you
        Justin Daw
        RIDGID
        Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Comment

Working...
        X