Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Trial Credit Card Requirement Lifted!

We had a few people contact us wanting to try out RIDGIDConnect for their companies, but they did not have easy access to a company credit card.

For the time being, the credit card requirement has been lifted. I do not know how long this will be in place. ...I do not know how long the Free Trial offers will be around either for that matter!

If you haven't signed up yet, this would be a good time to get in easily

-Justin
    Justin Daw
    RIDGID
    Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Re: Free Trial Credit Card Requirement Lifted!

I expect that those of us using the free trial with credit card still have to cancel after 30 days or be charged?????
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Free Trial Credit Card Requirement Lifted!

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      I expect that those of us using the free trial with credit card still have to cancel after 30 days or be charged?????
      Yes. If you feel left out on this change, we can help you out though. Once you log into RIDGIDConnect, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Just mention that you would like your billing information removed from your account. This will allow you to continue the free trial. NOTE: This will prevent you from using your account after the trial until you enter this information in.

We required the credit card upfront to ensure our customers business was not disrupted. We will send out a notification before ever charging your card, so you will be reminded in case you wanted change cards or cancel.

Hope this helps!
      Justin Daw
      RIDGID
      Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Comment

Working...
      X