X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you using?

Just wondering if any Forum Members are using Ridgid Connect weekly?

And looking for any insights on how it's improving your life/business.

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Are you using?

Am I to assume you are not using?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

I am!!!

Comment

JC - Are you personally using RIDGIDConnect? If so, have you seen a business benefit? If not, based on what you have seen or heard about RIDGIDConnect what would your benefit expectations be?

Bill - You have seen some personal business benefits from RIDGIDConnect, haven't you?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrandMan View Post
          JC - Are you personally using RIDGIDConnect? If so, have you seen a business benefit? If not, based on what you have seen or heard about RIDGIDConnect what would your benefit expectations be?

Bill - You have seen some personal business benefits from RIDGIDConnect, haven't you?
          No, I have not used it yet. That's why I'm asking other Forum members about their use and success with it.

I may lack their vision on how they are using it and am curious as to the members I've grown to reasonably know & trust on their opinion so that I may apply it also.

Rick? Mark? Adam? Bill? Okiebill? NHMaster? Mojourneyman? others????

I learn from all.....

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Robert from Westcoast is also familiar with Connect.
            I myself am not.

Comment

my problem is i can't get cell service in 1/2 the locations i go. no cell, no internet

i'm toying with other options

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

There is a free trial for the site if you click on the get started now link. Just give a try and see what you think of it.

Once you sign up, I can have someone get on the phone with you and show you the ropes. In 20 minutes I can walk you through quite a bit that will help you understand how this can impact your business(this goes for anyone out there!). Just click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page for a direct number to our dedicated report or to send us a message to call you at a convenient time.
                Justin Daw
                RIDGID
                Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Comment

If you have questions about how RIDGIDConnect can help your business sign up for P&M / Reeves Journal's upcoming webinar.

http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=196278&s=1...tnerref=ridgid

Comment

Working...
                  X