X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Again!

What do you think of the new homepage? We spent a bit of effort in creating a full site to explain more about who is using RIDGIDConnect and what some of the main features are. I am sure we missed some people, and I know we didn't list nearly all of the features.

Let us know what you think!!! http://www.ridgidconnect.com
    Justin Daw
    RIDGID
    Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Re: Look Again!

Does anyone have any feedback on the new homepage design? We had a spike in registrations yesterday that I am crediting with the new homepage design, but I am not sure if it was just a coincidence.

-Justin
    Justin Daw
    RIDGID

Comment

I like this better personally. I also think the blacked out/highlighted block to the bottom right should have each subject linked to more information related to them.

Just my opinion.

J.C.

Comment

I agree. We got a bit overloaded trying ti find the right places to describe things without saying them over and over again. What you are looking for might be found on the features page: http://www.ridgidconnect.com/Public/Features.aspx

The other hard piece of this is that the site is getting new features at a pretty steady pace now every two weeks, so all of these pages become dated fairly quickly. As we rotate in updated content, we will work to better tie in more detailed information.

As always, if you have any questions or want a personal walk through of the site, just use the contact us link at the bottom of the page on RIDGIDConnect, and we will help you out.

Thanks for the feedback.
        Justin Daw
        RIDGID

Comment

Working...
        X