• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RidgidConnect in ACHRnews

.....in case you missed it

http://www.achrnews.com/Articles/Fea...00000000848608

Re: RidgidConnect in ACHRnews

"Bill Head, service director of John E. Barry Plumbing and Heating has been using it for about two years and began as a beta tester. “I’m kind of a tool geek,” he said. “Anything to make my job easier, I’m all for it.”

The most notable benefit Head observed was “how fast information can be shared with my customers — between homeowners, managers, and my office.” (quote)

so you see, i'm not the only tool geek out here

very good bill. i know you worked hard learning and testing a new system. glad to see you getting credit for a job well done

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Not going to complain about having my name in print but Jason and I were misquoted!! I started to babble on a bit then some crap fell out of my mouth during the interview. Pretty sure I said something like "Ridgid is creating pathways towards new horizons"
      Don't ever turn a microphone on me when my mouth is open

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Not going to complain about having my name in print but Jason and I were misquoted!! I started to babble on a bit then some crap fell out of my mouth during the interview. Pretty sure I said something like "Ridgid is creating pathways towards new horizons"
        Don't ever turn a microphone on me when my mouth is open
        you sure we aren't related

you've been misquoted and i've been edited. you only see my hands or the back of my head sometimes

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X