Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RidgidConnect Mobile App. for Droid

I see there is a new app for the Motorola Droid

Pretty easy install after telling my phone to allow 'Unknown Sources' but has some limited functions.

Can this be expanded to allow viewing of existing media on a Job Report?

Will I be able to create a new Report from this app?

Re: RidgidConnect Mobile App. for Droid

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    I see there is a new app for the Motorola Droid

Pretty easy install after telling my phone to allow 'Unknown Sources' but has some limited functions.

Can this be expanded to allow viewing of existing media on a Job Report?

Will I be able to create a new Report from this app?
    The app can and certainly will be expanded in the near future to add more functionality. We wanted to start somewhere and gauge how much interest there would be in the different platforms between BlackBerry and Android. Mobile videos are certainly in the road map and viewing existing images and creating new reports are currently available from the mobile site, http://m.ridgidconnect.com. We can, and most likely will, add this functionality to the installed mobile apps so you have one place to work on your phone.

This first app was intended to provide an easy way to take before and after photos in the field and have them on the site so you can either work with them later that day or have someone back in the office complete and send the report while you're still in the field.

Glad to see you're using the app! Keep the suggestions and feedback coming, it certainly shapes where we go next!

Comment

Working...
    X