X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SeeSnake® Digital Adaptor

You will love it. I been using mine like crazy. When I get back form todays surgery I will post some of the pictures I took with it.

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
    Hey Josh.................
    I have a mytana sewer camera with A.V. in and out adapters. Right now i have to hook up a 13" t.v. with a built in vcr to record. It connect to the mytana camera with regular RCA cables you would use on your tv at home.

Would this digital seesnake allow me to record?!?

From the video you showed it sounds like it would work.

If so what are my part numbers to order..... i would like to use it as a recording device and also a micro inspection camera
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Anyone else having problems with there's? Mine crashes the explorer whenever I try to record.

Comment

Now just get rid of the standard monitor completely and just put power controls on the reel.

J.C.

Comment

I have not had that problem

I can not figure out how to correctly insert the sd card. LOL I have only had it for a few days!

Comment

question: can u use the audio adapter with the video adapter for voice over on inspections with the micro explorer? also will the micro explorer operate a sonde on the micro drain and the mini reel or do u need the external power supply

Comment

i'm sorry i forgot i have an older color compact which doesn't have a distance counter and the micro explorer with the adapters would be perfect for me

Comment

I forgot about this post. I have not had any issues. Is your MicroExplorer software updated to the latest and greatest?

Here is a pic of a broken line from my old B&W SeeSnake I took before I had my surgery.

Attached Files
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

i have not bought one yet; on a budget can't yet afford the dvd recorder. this system is great. i'm hoping to get the micro explorer first, and then the micro reel and micro drain as every thing i do is usually 100" or less. alot of it is smaller drains 1 1/2 to 3" only sewers r 4" but my compact works good 4 sewers i just don't want to do a vcr if i can take the explorer and burn dvd from my computer i was just wondering if the Explorer can use both the video adapter and the audio mic adapter at the same time. i guess i still will have to use my moniter to power my compact so it will power the camera and the sonde i wish it had the distance counter oh well a new one will come one day only thing i can't really charge alot for my camera cause people are stretched to the max financially.

Comment

Originally posted by mr bonds View Post
                    question: can u use the audio adapter with the video adapter for voice over on inspections with the micro explorer? also will the micro explorer operate a sonde on the micro drain and the mini reel or do u need the external power supply
                    Yes Yes Yes and no

Audio Adapter allows you to do voice over

sonde can be operated from microEXPLORER by turning lights all the way off to turn on the sonde

No external power supply needed.

Comment

thanks alot cause this was a huge factor in purchase

Comment

Working...
                      X