X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back the Power Supply Unit

Now that you all have this great adapter for the MicroExplorer to record the Video source from an RCA output. Do you all think you could bring back the old power supply unit that powered up the SeeSnakes and had a video out?

I own two SeeSnake units , one on each truck. My unit I was lucky enough to have an old broken Toolbox monitor that the CRT screen got cracked. But the power supply side and video out work perfectly for me. As for the other truck, I would go out and buy another MicroExplorer and this Digital Adapter for the truck if I could make life a bit easer for them with just the power supply unit with video output. Currently the other truck just uses the old CRT screen and does not record any video. Its more used as a diagnostic tool. But I can see my brother using it more often if he did not have to lug in the CRT and have the easy ability to record.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Bring Back the Power Supply Unit

I vote yes on this also. But then maybe people would not buy ridgid monitor systems?
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled on the forum in the next few months. Something coming along soon that you'll be happy with I think. In fact for those of you who are going to the pumper show there is an excellent chance you will see it there.

josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Keep your eyes peeled on the forum in the next few months. Something coming along soon that you'll be happy with I think. In fact for those of you who are going to the pumper show there is an excellent chance you will see it there.

josh
        I wonders what it could be..
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Looks kinda funky on top of the reel kinda scares me but I will order one when they are available looks to be around 2k Thanks Ridgid!
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Comes like this as well for use with the microReel/microDrain/compact etc.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X