DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 4.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 4.3

We just got a new 100Micro Reel,and it rocks ! if I get one of these DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor

, will the 100 foot reel run off 110 or battery and what cable will be needed to not use the hand held explorier and use the DVDpak instead with 110 power, or can it not be done ?
    Craig

Re: DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 4.3

dvd comes with two batteries and charger also ac...power bet ive never used it batteries work great.good set

Comment

craig, have the 5.7'' dvdpak and use it all the time. since you're not in the cold climate, i would stick with the 5.7''. the 4.3oled has an advantage in the cold climate. outdoor lighting has not been an issue.

the cord is the standard seesnake 4 prong cord.

the battery works great and will also work as a backup if the 120 ac is unplugged.

if you want a real demo, let me know. i carry all the toys with me

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I got the Micro camera camera, work amazing, love it, and by accident they sent me another one today, so will just ship it back, unless one of my buddies want to buy it, but I think it would be great to have the bigger screen and the 110 power, I have a feeling the sonde on battery's will be fainter, but Rick, I may hit you up, just need to order the DVDpak and the proper cable adapter !
        Craig

Comment

Working...
        X