No announcement yet.

DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 5.7 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 5.7 ?

Ok, finale question, if I get this, anyone know the part number for the cable to go from the dvdpak to the micro reel ?

Re: DVDPak Inspection Camera Monitor 5.7 ?

I can post tomorrow if nobody beats me to it. I dont have that one memorized. I believe hes talking about the SeeSnake CCU interconnect that screws into the back.

Comment

33108 should be the standard seesnake interconnect cable for the micro reel or micro drain. this allows you to connect to the monitor of any standard ridgid monitor or ridgid recorder.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

josh, you don't keep the ridgid bible next to the night stand

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Its usually in my briefcase but I cleaned it out before I went to pumper. No shortage of catalogs and brochures at the show ;-)

Comment

I have no idea what I need, but I want to connect the ridgid Micro reel to the DVDpak so I can use it with 110 power when needed >

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              33108 should be the standard seesnake interconnect cable for the micro reel or micro drain. this allows you to connect to the monitor of any standard ridgid monitor or ridgid recorder.

rick.
              Originally posted by Hulihan View Post
              I have no idea what I need, but I want to connect the ridgid Micro reel to the DVDpak so I can use it with 110 power when needed >
              Your in luck too...its on sale for about 225.00

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can not wait to spend money it sucks, but if you want what works, it cost money, I have already found out the hard way, you get what you pay for with sewer cameras

Comment

Yep, that's it, thanks for the answers to all my dumb questions !

Comment

Working...
                  X