Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake HQ v1.53.92.1551 Update

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have recently released a new update to SeeSnake HQ that we recommend for all users. It is version 1.53.92.1551 and is available via 'Help' > 'Check for update' in the home screen or from http://hq.ridgid.com.

The update brings stability improvements along with the following changes:
    • LT1000 firmware updates from a local folder on the user's computer
    • Job Group Management: users can now create, edit and remove groups
    • Job import from thumb drive improved for use with the CS1000 and MicroDrain Explorer
    • 240x360 video capture resolution to improve performance for underpowered laptops
    • Web/CD installation works with English, German, Dutch and Spanish language systems
    • Interface enhancements
    • Various bug fixes
    As always, feel free to provide feedback on the new version; we are always looking to improve this experience.

Enjoy!
    Eric

Re: SeeSnake HQ v1.53.92.1551 Update

Thank you for the update details. I like the fact you added a import feature, and changed the video capture resolution to work with lower powered laptops.

Thanks for a great user interface and reporting program. Keep up the great work guys.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

eric, does this mean that if i have a 37 unit complex, can i make separate job files for each unit and be able to pull them up on a unit by unit basis?

if so, can you walk me through the process.

for example unit #4730 A, 4730 B, 4730 C. and so on.

i hate to have 37 separate jobs. can i just index each unit under 1 big job folder?

thanks.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        eric, does this mean that if i have a 37 unit complex, can i make separate job files for each unit and be able to pull them up on a unit by unit basis?

if so, can you walk me through the process.

for example unit #4730 A, 4730 B, 4730 C. and so on.

i hate to have 37 separate jobs. can i just index each unit under 1 big job folder?

thanks.
        Hey Rick,

If I think I understand you correctly, it sounds like you'd like to be able to management multiple sites within a single Job. If so, that's something we're currently working on implementing but don't have an actual solution for just yet.

If what you're looking for deals more with being able to create a separate Job folder to organize site-specific data, then you can create a new Job Space (right-click on the 'Jobs' area in the home screen) to hold Jobs from a particular building. If you have filled out the address info for your Jobs, then in the home screen window in your new Job Space, you can click on the Customer Address column header to sort by address (assuming that you've populated the address information with the unit #).

Hopefully that answers your question for you. Let me know if there is any further confusion.

Cheers,
        Eric

Comment

thanks eric. your second idea will work, but let us know when your first idea is up and running.

the complex is a 37 unit townhouse with individual addresses. but the entire complex is 1 homeowners billing. i would like to combine the entire project, but still have easy access to each address and not make 37 separate jobs out of it.

thanks.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X