X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SeeSnake LT1000 Laptop Interface

sounds like fun, but it better be sooner than later as joey is less than 3 months away from having "piper". i doubt i will be able to leave her alone in the future.

have lt1000 will travel

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

You will see it ASAP. A lot of your fellow Australians were really interested in the LT1000 at the pumper show as well.

Can't give you an exact date but believe me, I am working hard on getting to the point where we are able to launch it over there as well.

Josh

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
      Josh when can we expect to see the system downunder. I am sure Rick or Mark would love to come down to Victoria and represent Ridgid. What an experience it would be to actually meet and be taught by these two guys, oh and you too Josh. It would be a welcome change to have the best of the best educating us.

Comment

In finally got around to recording a demo of the software included with the LT1000. I worked hard to keep it to 10 minutes while still covering a lot of the high points. Make sure to click on the video to go to youtube then maximize the video there so you can see the details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ_hrFKhMZQ

Josh

Comment

Now thats something Josh I will have to go back to Uni to get a degree just to use it.

Tony

Comment

actually the video is very helpful.

imagine what it would be like in the beginning with no help and software that's not fool proof

by the time the plumbers get it for real field use, it's been tested, refined and retested many, many times.

another nice feature is the fact that the forum members are here to help and learn from each other

i like it

let me know if you need lessons on site .

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

That was an excellent presentation Josh, now I won't need to read the instruction booklet

Simon

Comment

The nice part is you can take it only as far as you want to. If you want to just monitor.. Its as easy as plugging it into your laptop while turned on.

if you want to record. hit the record buttons.

Then you can take it further if you want to do reporting. We tried to make the basic monitoring interface supper easy to use as you can see it is. Getting into reporting is slightly more advanced but still easy.

Josh

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                Now thats something Josh I will have to go back to Uni to get a degree just to use it.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  The nice part is you can take it only as far as you want to. If you want to just monitor.. Its as easy as plugging it into your laptop while turned on.

if you want to record. hit the record buttons.

Then you can take it further if you want to do reporting. We tried to make the basic monitoring interface supper easy to use as you can see it is. Getting into reporting is slightly more advanced but still easy.

Josh
                  Just joking Josh your not going to hit me are you.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X