X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake LT1000 Laptop Interface

As always.. you guys are usually the first to hear about some of our new products. This is one we have been working on for a while and I am proud to be able to show it off to the forum.

Here's a quick overview video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZJG4OOEsaE

The LT1000 allows you to use your laptop as a feature rich monitor for your SeeSnake Reels. With the included SeeSnake HQ software, you can capture images and videos of your inspections and store them to your hard drive or usb thumbdrives. You can easily generate professional looking reports to deliver to your customer.

The LT1000 gives you tremendous flexibility in how you communicate with your customer. You can print or email reports with images embedded in them, Burn DVDs with the click of a button, transfer to SD card or USB Thumbdrive, or for the ultimate in Digital delivery you can seamlessly upload your inspection data for professional delivery and secure storage of your valuable inspection data and customer information.

There are 2 different configurations for the LT1000. The standard LT1000 allows you to mount it to your SeeSnake Standard (Full Size) or SeeSnake mini Reels. This configuration is nice because it allows you to easily carry everything out to the job site and the only cable you have to worry about is the usb cable you plug into your laptop. The LT1000 also provides a nice shelf space so you can stack your laptop on top of the reel for use in tight quarters and when you want to keep your laptop at eye level.

The LT1000M is a detached small frame that allows you to use any SeeSnake Reel. The shelf space is only half that of the LT1000 standard but it does allow you to use it with the microReel and microDrain more easily.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh; 05-14-2010, 01:38 PM.

Re: SeeSnake LT1000 Laptop Interface

Josh don't tell me this thing only works with windows?

Comment

Its "intended" to only work with windows. Part of the reasoning behind that is Mac doesn't really make ruggedized laptops that run their OS.

Comment

Looks like a winner Josh! Thanks.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I wrote a little bit about some field experience with it on the RIDGIDConnect blog. http://www.ridgid.com/blog/
          Justin Daw
          RIDGID
          Check out RIDGIDConnect Today!

Comment

Wouldn`t you know it why didn`t you make this two years ago Josh as I suppose I can use my present monitor with DVD recorder as a paper weight and how much are they going to cost.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
              Josh don't tell me this thing only works with windows?
              We might have to run fusion/parallels for it to work on a mac

Comment

You have got us in Josh,
                Now how much and when is it available.
                I'll run windows on my Mac, who would go backwards to a pc.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Some Day Plumbing View Post
                  You have got us in Josh,
                  Now how much and when is it available.
                  I'll run windows on my Mac, who would go backwards to a pc.

Simon
                  You will eventually have to as I did many years ago and haven't looked back and windows 7 is even better.

Tony

Comment

Can you use any laptop computer as the Dell shown is around four grand and even though it can bounce when dropped its a bit expensive, what is the minimum requirement eg operating system, ram, Hard drive DVD, etc for running the Ridgid program.

Tony

Comment

You can use any laptop to run it. The recommended specs are:

• Windows® 7, Windows Vista® (SP2),Windows XP (SP3) (Windows® 7 is recommended)
                      • Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
                      • Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz
                      • 1 GB system memory (2 GB recommended)
                      • DirectX® 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 128MB (256 MB or higher recommended)
                      • DirectX® 9 or higher compatible sound card
                      • 30 GB of disk space
                      • CD-ROM drive or Internet connection to install software
                      • 1 USB 2.0 port

Comment

How much and when is this available?

Comment

seeing that we got the emails for the lt today, i guess it's time to brag about it

pretty awesome to have all your videos on your laptop and be able to look them up with the included hq software.

remember this is a 2 part system.

the hardware/ lt1000 which controls the camera and links up to your computer laptop.

and the hq software that basically is the program that runs it and documents your findings.

i find that i can shoot continuous video and then take my selected still photos to build a photo album that i put into a very nice professional ridgid hq report that i email to my customers.

my customers from old and new really like the email report as it gives them the information and photos of the key issues i found.

even my older established customers that had old school video inspections, like the new format.

i still burn a dvd for them, but i can easily give them a usb memory stick or post it to ridgid connect.

the system has gone through many software upgrades to get to the point of a very nice working package. many on the forum and off the forum have had a chance to play with and input on this new cutting edge system.

thanks ridgid, josh and all the managers, engineers that have put this together for us to better our inspections.

also thanks to all the other forum members who participated in this project and were available to help iron things out as we were all trying to learn the system

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Available now. List price of Just under 2k. I really really need to get a walk through video up here for you guys. Hopefully by the end of this week.

The HQ software really does give you a ton of capabilities.

Comment

Josh when can we expect to see the system downunder. I am sure Rick or Mark would love to come down to Victoria and represent Ridgid. What an experience it would be to actually meet and be taught by these two guys, oh and you too Josh. It would be a welcome change to have the best of the best educating us.

Comment

Working...
                              X