Here is a Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a Report

I figured I will share a report for you all, that may wonder how and what an LT 1000 can do for you. This report landed me the job to make the needed repairs of this dock area. It is a PDF file. This is done with the HQ software that is included with the LT 1000, You can e-mail this report or export it to a thumb drive or even burn it to a DVD if you want to include videos.

The software also will upload the report to RidgidConnect as well to You Tube. It is truly an amazing program that we as plumbers and drain cleaners needed in our bag of tools.

FYI The customer info is not complete on purpose.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SewerRatz; 07-03-2010, 09:56 PM.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Here is a Report

I will post up some reports with videos and snap shots of the problem area so you all can see how nice and neat this system is.

As I said before the municipal camera trucks had computer capture and reporting for some time. It is great that Ridgid has brought this technology to us contractors. This beats just making a video recording and handing the owner a tape, DVD or thumb drive with a long video with some basic narration.
    Ron's Facebook

Comment

Well a few pictures are in the PDF file above. So here is the deal. A thrift store that has a side driveway dock area where the truck pulls along side the building and loads/unloads from a side door. So this drive way takes a dip in the middle so the door will line up with the building with ease.

Most of these have a normal storm sewer basin that flows to the triple separators. This one used a trough drain that fed an outside pump which pumped to an overhead line. They had some issues with the outside pit (detracted) and it was clogging the pump. So someone had the bright idea of installing an inside pump pit, and run a pipe from the old pit to the new pit. But they left the condition of the old pit as it was. So over the next two years they had issues of mud washing in from under the driveway into the new pit clogging the pump. So I made the necessary connections and repair.

Attached Files
      Ron's Facebook

Comment

Now I did not get a before picture of the inside pump pit before it was vacuumed out since it had lots of water in it. But to give you an idea that is a zoller ejector pump and the mud was a foot above it.

Attached Files
        Ron's Facebook

Comment

much betterer

Comment

Looking at the report, it looks like a simple word document. What's the difference?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Looking at the report, it looks like a simple word document. What's the difference?
              The report posted is the PDF /email version. So it contains still shots. Whats nice is the report is from the HQ software that the LT 1000 interfaces with on your laptop. So When you run your camera with the LT 1000 and hook up your laptop . It not only acts as a monitor for you and a way to just record videos. It lets you take still shots of the problem areas so you can send a quick PDF file report. Or if you need to include a video clip you can burn it to a DVD, or put it on a thumb drive, or upload to Ridgid Connect or You Tube.

What I really like about the simple e-mail report is right after I looked the job over I was able to send it right away to the powers to be, which a couple weeks later I got the job.
              Ron's Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X