X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lt1000M Question text input

Can the lt1000m directly input text like company name and phone or do I still have to do it with the countplus? So far I am having fun with this great tool!
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: lt1000M Question text input

the lt1000 is computer based and you can do everything with the computer

so yes, the software generates the field of catagories and the laptop fills them in via the keyboard.

the countrplus buttons are pretty much duplicated on the lt console.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Well I tried every button and could not access the count plus menu. The manual makes reference to it but it may just mean on the count plus itself.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Hey Cuda,

The LT1000m requires a computer to use, so you should be able to use that computer to input or edit any text on the reports.

Perhaps I am confused as to what you are asking though... does that address your concern?

Regards,
        Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ericthomas View Post
          Hey Cuda,

The LT1000m requires a computer to use, so you should be able to use that computer to input or edit any text on the reports.

Perhaps I am confused as to what you are asking though... does that address your concern?

Regards,
          Eric
          Hi Eric!
          I understand the text report thing what I want to know is can I use the LT1000 to enter text on to the seesnake count plus memory that is stored on the camera itself?
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

are you just trying to do overlays over the actual video instead of typing into the report. You can type text overtop of the snapshots you take by clicking on the image in your left side media bar then click the little color pallet in the lower left. you have a text tool in there that you can use to put text over the actual image.

Comment

I am lazy and dont like using the company info on the count plus not like I have to change the company name but everytime I buy a used unit it is a pain and was hoping I could do it with my keyboard and not use the count plus.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I'm still trying to locate the "CountPlus manual"

The SeeSnake microReel manual makes reference to it but I don't seem to have one

Comment

Hi Josh

Is it possible to enter text onto the video format when doing a drain inspection other than taking or as well as a snapshot.

I think that sometimes that may be handy to show roughly where the problem is other than the snapshot.

Also when you are viewing the dvd it may make more sense.

With the USB type report, the report flows very well as you can click on the image to display the information.

Thank you

Simon

Comment

Working...
                  X