X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI on Lt1000 purchases

Just an FYI to anyone considering buying the Lt1000 it is available as a kit with 2 batteries and a charger or by itself. I bought the unit alone planning to use my 18volt ridgid tool batteries and charger but they do not work because they are a different form factor and are completely different. I then ordered the charger and bats seperate which cost me about $100 more then if I bought the kit. Just telling anyone who may go down this road. The batteries are the same if you have the newer propress or modern lcd monitors though.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: FYI on Lt1000 purchases

Cuda, its actually the same price if you order it separately. We kit the LT1000 with 1 battery and 1 charger. You paid 100 bucks more because you bought the 2 battery and 1 charger kit.

Josh

Comment

My bad it only comes with 1 battery then but don't anybody make my mistake and think you can use your cordless tool batteries. Unless they are the tools I mentioned
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

i use my propress batteries and it also fits the dvdpak. always wise to keep a battery in the unit when recording if the ac cord fails, the battery immediatly takes over. real important with the cs1000 and dvd pak.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Another not so well known fact... our SeeSnake line also works with 18V Makita batteries as well although the chargers aren't cross compatible..

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Another not so well known fact... our SeeSnake line also works with 18V Makita batteries as well although the chargers aren't cross compatible..
            sure, now you tell me. 9 months ago i found out the hard way

i use ridgid batteries in pairs and makita batteries in pairs

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I also use ridgid batteries.
              Women Leather Blazers, Leather Skirts for Women

Comment

Originally posted by jacobtuffs558 View Post
                I also use ridgid batteries.