X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT1000 problem

Well I thought my micro explorer cable or explorer was bad because when I plug it into the video out (yellow) it would say error 2, no big I don't need it anyway that much, but to my surprise when I hooked my sony dvd recorder on today it had no video signal. So I hooked them both up to other seesnake monitors and they work so that leaves the LT1000. Is there some menu button or something I may have pushed that turns the video out off? Or is it a LT1000 problem? If it is a LT1000 M problem where do I take it? My local guys aren't that swift with monitors (they have left screws not tightened in the past) I was thinking since the LT1000M was pretty new it might have to go back to Ridgid?
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: LT1000 problem

Probably something you should get checked out. Another option is that I could send you out a cord to plug into your other video out for the time being. There is a 3.5mm jack and a standard composite jack that both do video out. PM me your address and I will send you one out.

Josh

Comment

Thanks Josh, I will just go buy the adapter and see if that gets me through next weeks 20 camera jobs. After next week what number should I call to find out where to send it? Thanks!
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Well I bought the 3.5 cable to vga and I have no video output from the lt1000m. So I guess I have to send it in. Back to using my dvd monitor.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
        X