X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt 1000m

First camera job with the device and I attempted to email the report to my client and the video is unplayable from the report. On my end I can play it but it doesnt play in the PDF that is sent in the email. Can someone help me with this? How do I send the video to my client so he can play it? Thanks

Re: Lt 1000m

actually you did nothing wrong. the files for video are too large and you can't email them. you can send still photos with the report and that works great. that's what i do. the snap shots are and captions are great ways to communicate with the clients via email.

the video can be mailed or you can register with the "ridgid connect" and they will host them on their web site for a monthly fee.

if i remember correctly you might have a free 6 month enrollment with connect when you purchased your new lt1000 unit.

rick.

ps. welcome to the forum. are you going to the trade show march 3rd. in long beach? ridgid will be there and can walk you through the process. so will a few other forum members from near and far.
    phoebe it is

Comment

You can also upload the video to You Tube, and send your cleints the link.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

Im going to try to make it to the show. Im on a job that im trying to wrap by tomorrow but you know how that goes. Thanks again.

Comment

let us know and we can meet at the ridgid booth at 12 to go to lunch with the gang.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X