X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lt1000 software installation trouble

Now shut me down for being a total pain in the butt but I still have no resolve to my dilema. Help RIDGID TECHS HELP PLEASE..................!!!!

Comment

having the same problem. I had this software running fine on my compaq cq 50 for over a year and then hard drive crashed. after new hard drive and reinstalling vista basic with sp2 i get same error(this sofware is made to run on xp,vista,and win 7 )and cannot figure it out for nothing i am installing as admin, all updates are current???? starting to cop an attitude!!! anybody help????

Comment

Originally posted by pckash View Post
        having the same problem. I had this software running fine on my compaq cq 50 for over a year and then hard drive crashed. after new hard drive and reinstalling vista basic with sp2 i get same error(this sofware is made to run on xp,vista,and win 7 )and cannot figure it out for nothing i am installing as admin, all updates are current???? starting to cop an attitude!!! anybody help????
        PCKASH, seems that we have the techs from Ridgid stumped. I saw some features which I believe are in ver.8008 but I cant get it or them back. I don't know how many times I have deleted,repaired, downloaded program file and it always says ver.8008 but when I install it it always comes back as ver.1008. I am running on desktop and laptop without the LT1000 but that shouldn't matter according to the techs. This is the first real disappointment I have with RIDGID. Why doesn't it work??????????????????

Comment

the thing that is driving me nuts is it worked flawlessly until i had to install new hard drive? everything is exactly the same same version of vista sp2 etc.. I have yet to contact ridgid techs guess tht will be the next step. seriously considering downgrading to win xp I have tht on an older laptop and it works fine.

Comment

Come on RIDGID, step up and rectify pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss sssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............... ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Notifying Ridgid tech support from this thread will likely get you nowhere. I have an email address of a guy on the inside that helped me when we were working the kinks out during Beta testing the HQ software. When I get home I'll dig it out and forward it to you.

Comment

Did both of you run the troubleshooting tool? It fixes probably 99% of issues that come up (usually black box for video feed). "Tools -> Troubleshooting Tools"

Cleanmen, did support call you back? Was it Dave that you were talking to?

pckash, did you run the troubleshooter. I would bet money that will fix your issue. Cleanmen's may be a little more complex.

Comment

you cannot run the troubleshooter tool until it is installed. Therefore if i could get to the troubleshooting tool I would no longer need it because obviously it has installed properly. I am not trying to be a smart##* or disrespectful to anyone willing to give me a hand. just kind of fed up with the whole situation. There have been very few things I have came across tht i could'nt fix if i tried. And this is fast becoming one of them,and that just drives me up the proverbial creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Did both of you run the troubleshooting tool? It fixes probably 99% of issues that come up (usually black box for video feed). "Tools -> Troubleshooting Tools"

Cleanmen, did support call you back? Was it Dave that you were talking to?

pckash, did you run the troubleshooter. I would bet money that will fix your issue. Cleanmen's may be a little more complex.
                    Josh somehow I missed this post from you. If I remember right it all got too hard for the techs. I do have another issue and I don't know whether it is windows 8 or not. I load a survey into the program and it comes up with an error on the video. Shows stills from the start but that is it. it is frustrating to say the least. Would love to get it sorted out. Oh I did run the fix-up installation part with no success too.

Comment

hmmm... wondering if one of the codecs on your machine inst loaded correctly. could explain why it doesn't play back but the thumbnail does. The DIVX codec should let you play mp4s as long as its installed correctly.

What happens if you pull one of the videos off your thumbdrive and just try to play it from windows explorer? I expect that the same thing will happen. If it does play then I would suggest trying to uninstall seesnake hq then try reinstalling from the site hq.ridgid.com newest version is posted up there.

Comment

Josh thankyou. Will persist in getting this right.

Comment

Working...
                        X