Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh's Drains - Videos included

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

    Wow bill, I was actually kidding. The dumbest gift I ever got my wife was bath towels. She was all ways complaining about the bath towels so for her birthday I got some bath stuff. You know the kind of stuff girls like that's all smelly and what not and nice set of bath towels. Didn't go over well . That's when I learned about diamonds................and how much they cost
    Last edited by DanLawrence; 06-18-2009, 10:27 AM. Reason: Because this is all ways a spelling Bee

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

      We should start a new thread on worst gifts we gave our wives

      On our 1st anniversary....top of the line vacuum cleaner

      I win!

      It's been 11 years...I'm still not allowed to joke about it

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

        I wonder if Rick has bought Joey a K-60 for her birthday or anniversary? That might beat a vacuum cleaner.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

          Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
          I wonder if Rick has bought Joey a K-60 for her birthday or anniversary? That might beat a vacuum cleaner.
          I bet Rick has used Joey as the excuse to buy a plumbing tool or three

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

            Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            We should start a new thread on worst gifts we gave our wives

            On our 1st anniversary....top of the line vacuum cleaner

            I win!
            You so do not win! Rick bought me a frickin' bidet seat!
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              You so do not win! Rick bought me a frickin' bidet seat!

              Hey don't knock it until you try it!

              People in africa would kill to have that type of cleanliness!
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

                Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                Hey don't knock it until you try it!

                People in africa would kill to have that type of cleanliness!
                They would also kill to have your meal plan, but I wouldn't try that either.
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Josh's Drains - Videos included

                  Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  They would also kill to have your meal plan, but I wouldn't try that either.


                  Hey I'm willing to send food for a kidney any day...just keep it on ice!


                  Now I'm going to feel guilty about eating my 3 egg and sausage burritos in the morning, thinking about starving children with healthy kidneys.


                  DAMN YOU!!!!
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X