X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microDrain model numbers

I'm trying to purchase a microDrain and already have a microExplorer, so I am looking at a model with just a reel. I see a 33103 microExplorer and a 32663 SeeSnake. Am I correct in assuming that the 33103 is the one I need to work with my existing microExplorer? Will the 32663 just work with the SeeSnake monitors and not a microExplorer? The reason I ask is I found someone with a 32663 in stock, but nobody seems to have the 33103 yet.

Re: microDrain model numbers

You are correct in your assumptions. I believe kits will be available to convert one to the other but to use the configuration you want you need the right connector.

Mark

BEW: I think I might be in Pahrump tomorrow at the intersection of Linda & Wilson
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

For work or personal stuff? There is nothing at that intersection.

Comment

Mark's right... your gonna want the 33103. They have started shipping but there is much more backlog on the Explorer version than the SeeSnake version.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
          For work or personal stuff? There is nothing at that intersection.
          I'm looking at a 31' 5th wheel that we may take up to our place in Utah.

Mark

Comment

Oh that makes more sense. That is just one mile down the road from my home.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
              Oh that makes more sense. That is just one mile down the road from my home.
              The 5th wheel is at Larry's (SteamOperator) sister's house but belongs to Larry's parents who moved to Arizona after selling their place on Basin. The sister wants it moved so I think they are giving it to Larry. I just gave away my 40' 5th wheel so I have some room up in Utah where he can set it up but I want to take a look at it first. Larry's sister does not own a camera (?) so I am going to go take pictures. Anyways I have to work in Las Vegas on Wednesday so I am killing two birds with one stone.

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X