X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Micro Drain Question

I just recieved my MicroDrain with Micro Explorer and realized I could have gotten it with the built in Sonde... Silly me.....

I tried locating it on Ridgid, unable to do so.

Does anyone have the part number and the list price?

Can I install it myself?

I also want the part number for the inner connect cable so I can use the reel with my seesnake monitor.

Thanks !!!
    sigpic

Robert

Re: Another Micro Drain Question

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    I just recieved my MicroDrain with Micro Explorer and realized I could have gotten it with the built in Sonde... Silly me.....

I tried locating it on Ridgid, unable to do so.

Does anyone have the part number and the list price?

Can I install it myself?

Thanks !!!
    I believe I received an email recently where Ridgid said they will have a special promotion for those who have a non-sonde microDrain. I'm sure Josh can help you.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

If you have already purchased a SeeSnake microDrain Inspection System and want to add sonde functionality to your system, we will be offering a service upgrade October 1 through December 31, 2009. Contact your local RIDGID distributor during this time frame for more details.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

it's not a do it yourself thing. the sonde has to be wound into the camera head. i believe they will be retrofitting your existing camera head. not exchanging the camera head.

the sonde power is a little weaker than when running from a seesnake monitor and still a little weaker than from full size sonde as the windings for the transmitting antenna in the camera is a whole lot smaller.

don't quote me on all the specs and info, but it's pretty close to what i understand.

i'm sure we will get the scoop at the roundup and josh will have the answers.

the nice thing with the microexplorer is the portability of the unit. just grab it and go. the sd card is good for hours of video and thousands of photos. the picture is fine and the image is clear.

pair that up with the sound card attachment and you have a mini sd recorder

i have a new dvd pack that in at mckinney. i just need to pick it up.

this will then be the ultimate weapon for inspections. battery, microphone, water proof, light and dvd comes out of the machine ready to deliver.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          If you have already purchased a SeeSnake microDrain Inspection System and want to add sonde functionality to your system, we will be offering a service upgrade October 1 through December 31, 2009. Contact your local RIDGID distributor during this time frame for more details.
          What would something like this cost?

Comment

What about the inner connect cable to make the unit work with my seesnake monitors?? Anyone have a part # ?
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              What about the inner connect cable to make the unit work with my seesnake monitors?? Anyone have a part # ?

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/SeeSnake-microDrain/

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

Go figure, I have no clue how I missed that, all I had to do was read down further!

Thanks Rick!
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Hi everyone !
                  Today is Christmas for me, I just received a Microdrain Seesnake !
                  One question, can someone send or post the measurements of the toilet guide tube please.

Thanks in advance !
                  Smilin' from ear to ear !

Comment

Working...
                  X