X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microDrain™ Inspection ?

We got our minicam, we got the works, the little eye thing and the camera, it works pretty cool, only tested in my house toilets, today we will begin to make money with it I got some accessory with it, long story short, anyone know what this is for ?
    Attached Files

Re: microDrain™ Inspection ?

i think my waffle iron had one of those!
    Josh was probubly making waffles at the factory again.....
    Last edited by Jerad; 09-28-2009, 09:20 AM.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulihan View Post
      We got our minicam, we got the works, the little eye thing and the camera, it works pretty cool, only tested in my house toilets, today we will begin to make money with it I got some accessory with it, long story short, anyone know what this is for ?
      It looks like a non US cord to the charger.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

it's the european 220 volt cord for the charger.

your best bet is to get the 12 volt car charger adapter. this plugs into the charger you already have and allows you to charge or top off the battery while on the road.

remember these batteries/ charger are not a 1 hour charge.

then again you being in culver city, it could be the fix for all the red light traffic cameras

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Those cameras (red lights) work, one of my guys looks horrible in the pic it took and it is a very costly fine. So bascally it is kind of useless unless I get some other gadgets, like everything else, I would think when you spend $2300 for the set up, it would come with the card, there must be a reason for getting all your info , for exchange for the card, I have a extra plug adapter on the boat, now I know where I will use it !
          Last edited by Hulihan; 09-28-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulihan View Post
            I would think when you spend $2300 for the set up, it would come with the card, there must be a reason for getting all your info , for exchange for the card, maybe a government thing ?
            I think the card is a cheap way for them to get info for the marketing team.

Comment

I am kidding, I have all rigid stuff, except cameras, now I have one ! And I was very amazed at the demo tape, the way the guy jammed the camera down the line, I like that, and this mini cam is great, better than great, this morning we used the long snake thingy, mico cam, I am not sure the name, but it answered all questions without cutting anything open or smashing any holes

Comment

Working...
              X