Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Cam Sonde Update !

FYI,
    I got a call back this morning from Ridgid Guy and he told me that, the Locator(sonde) thing is not even figured out how to put it in yet, so the odds of getting it installed after the fact looks slim, very slim, they can not figure how to install, it is almost bigger than the camera head, I get it, I goofed along with alot of you, so he said he would call me if and when it gets sorted out and to watch this forum/website for updates, but he did not sound to positive I think if you can find a really small one tape it on, and then cut open the floor/wall whatever and then remove from the pipe
    Last edited by Hulihan; 09-30-2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: take

Re: Mini Cam Sonde Update !

Slim looks fat to me... Details to come soon on the upgrade instructions. It will take sending it in to us to upgrade it for you but there will be an upgrade process.

Josh

Originally posted by Hulihan View Post
    FYI,
    I got a call back this morning from Ridgid Guy and he told me that, the Locator(sonde) thing is not even figured out how to put it in yet, so the odds of getting it installed after the fact looks slim, very slim, they can not figure how to install, it is almost bigger than the camera head, I get it, I goofed along with alot of you, so he said he would call me if and when it gets sorted out and to watch this forum/website for updates, but he did not sound to positive I think if you can find a really small one tape it on, and then cut open the floor/wall whatever and then remove from the pipe

Comment

Cool, I will send when the time comes, that is what a guy name Richard told me on the phone this morning, and he worked at Ridgid ? But does not matter, if it can be done perfect !
      Thanks,
      Craig

Comment

I was told the same thing, that my micro cannot have a sonde put in, it took the ridgid rep a week to get back to me and I just gave up.

I should have read down a little further to the item numbers and descriptions.
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

I have a feeling we are right, so if you read this, get it with it already installed, but with or without, it is a cool little machine, I got a cigarette plug adapter, it seems to work when I put it in the power port and plug into the battery charger, is that what it is for, do want a fire when I am flyiing down the freeway !

Comment

Thats what its for.

I have a feeling we are right, so if you read this, get it with it already installed, but with or without, it is a cool little machine, I got a cigarette plug adapter, it seems to work when I put it in the power port and plug into the battery charger, is that what it is for, do want a fire when I am flyiing down the freeway !

Comment

Thanks Josh, do you work at Ridgid ? As you seem to know alot !

Comment

Yep... I sorta know some stuff about the cameras

Comment

Thanks Josh, do you work at Ridgid ? As you seem to know alot !
                  Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  Yep... I sorta know some stuff about the cameras
                  Josh is the Project Manager for the SeeSnake line and the Administrator of this site.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Josh is the Project Manager for the SeeSnake line and the Administrator of this site.

Mark
                    See..
                    You'd rat out even the best of friends.

Just can't trust anyone anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      See..
                      You'd rat out even the best of friends.

Just can't trust anyone anymore?
                      Rat out, I thought all of us were proud of the position we helped Josh obtain?

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark
                        Doh!!!

Comment

You guys taught me everything I know

Mark

Comment

Cool, so you are the guy, well, I trust what you say, even if some of it I do not like, so many thanks, and I will check back from time to time and see when and if it is ready for us to install, I am not trying to bash Ridgid, they make the best Plumbing tools out there, all there homeowner tools are a different story And I know we will have to give the camera to you, I am not sure the locator will make all that more of a difference, most of what I have used this camera for, I already knew where the lines are But once again, thanks !

Comment

Working...
                            X