X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MicroDrain thoughts

Well I tried my new MicroDrain today, good little camera! I used it in 1 1/4" steel line, there was rust build up and I do not think my small seesnake could have made the turns, color was good, I ordered the sonde version and I am so glad I did! I did not even think about the counter not being included with the machine I just thought it was standard so the sonde really helped out. So I give it 5 stars! Weird feeling cable like jello, I will get used to it.
    I think I need to start a My bank account hates Rick thread! I just got my Microdrain , my 1/2" RootRanger, and My Hydro Boring system today!
    Last edited by Cuda; 02-11-2010, 10:59 PM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: My MicroDrain thoughts

my bank account would love you to check with me before you spend money elsewhere.

remember that i'll have another mouth to feed sooner than later

make up your wish list

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I think the wif had a contract on Rick when we first met. Every time we talked, she'd ask "so what are you buying now"?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I had to up my weekly allowance because of Rick

Comment

What do these cost?

Comment

Feel free to contact our office at 18009505023 i will get you some pricing. Thanks Terry.

Comment

allstarsewerequipment is sure quick to offer a sales pitch!

Comment

That's right anything we can do to help. You can call anytime, for trouble shooting or buying.

Comment

I rather call a company I know and trust. Like Allan J Coleman, they are very knowledgeable on many drain cleaning, plumbing, and inspection equipment. They also have a very large stock of parts and equipment., as many here has seen with the photo's I have posted. Shane and Marvin also will always give you a fair price as many of the users of the forum can attest.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I've made a few purchases through ALLSTARSEWEREQUIPMENT, never had a problem.

I now have owned 4 MicroDrains and all have performed flawlessly. I've worked them pretty hard too. The Sonde version helps when trying to make an accurate locate although it's not good for deep finds. Battery burns up pretty fast on the MicroExplorer when using the sonde as well.

Comment

Hey I owe you one plumberscrack!!! Sewerratz Shane and Marvin are a good group of guys with a lot of experience. We like to think we are a good group of guys too with some knowledge too. But i like the loyalty its nice to here people stand up for people who treat them right.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                        I've made a few purchases through ALLSTARSEWEREQUIPMENT, never had a problem.

I now have owned 4 MicroDrains and all have performed flawlessly. I've worked them pretty hard too. The Sonde version helps when trying to make an accurate locate although it's not good for deep finds. Battery burns up pretty fast on the MicroExplorer when using the sonde as well.
                        4 bill

joey, i need to catch up to bill

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          4 bill

joey, i need to catch up to bill

rick.
                          If you want to 'even up' maybe we can work out a trade. I have one I'm thinking of selling. My new one without sonde. Only been wet twice and both times was a washing machine drain. She's squeaky clean.

hmm...what to trade for?.......how many Propress kits do you currently have?

Comment

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                            X