X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Guide Part #....

The small 1 3/4" ball guide part number is 35338. Anyone have a part number for the larger 2 3/8" ball guides ?

Re: Ball Guide Part #....

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    The small 1 3/4" ball guide part number is 35338. Anyone have a part number for the larger 2 3/8" ball guides ?
    http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ridgid/index.htm

Comment

That's where I was going to order from but I don't see the large ones listed.

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ri...-microreel.htm

Comment

If you are looking for the larger ball guide for the L100 it's the same ball as the Compact B&W camera.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          If you are looking for the larger ball guide for the L100 it's the same ball as the Compact B&W camera.

I'm looking for one like pictured on the right. It came with my microReel when I ordered it.

Last edited by AssTyme; 03-27-2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
            I'm looking for one like pictured on the right. It came with my microDrain when I ordered it.

Without some sort of reference point it's hard to tell which balls you have there but they look like the ones for the MicroReel (L100) and NOT the MicroDrain (D30/D65)

As far as I know they don't have a larger ball guide for the MicroDrain.

Comment

Without some sort of reference point it's hard to tell which balls you have there but they look like the ones for the MicroReel (L100) and NOT the MicroDrain (D30/D65)

As far as I know they don't have a larger ball guide for the MicroDrain.

Yes, I screwed up I want this for the microReel.

Comment

Ridgid part #88392

sold in packs of 10 only

I bought 2 from NorthernIllinoisPlumber last year. He may have a couple more.

Comment

Why would you need 10??? I saw a guy a while ago loose one down the sewer..Told him no problem ..The 60 ate that thing for lunch
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                    Why would you need 10???

To send some to your friends of course

Comment

Ridgid part #88392

sold in packs of 10 only

I bought 2 from NorthernIllinoisPlumber last year. He may have a couple more.
                      did you loose your original 2

but as crack mentioned the ones from the compact are the same size too.

that's what i've used with the 2 wire clips to lock it on.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        did you loose your original 2

but as crack mentioned the ones from the compact are the same size too.

that's what i've used with the 2 wire clips to lock it on.

rick.

I didn't loose my original two I just like to have spares of things that could get lost or broken and the smaller sized ones are no good in the 4" lines which I will be using it for 95% of the time. I figured if they came stock with the microReel they would be readily available

Comment

I just called Ridgid and they are clueless. Said they would call me back..........

Comment

Ridgid called me back today and said that the larger ball guides are so new that they haven't even been assigned a part number yet.

Comment

We just started including them. No part # for ordering yet. Bill is right that the B&W ball guides for the mini and compact will work as well.

The part # is in process so it will take a few weeks to get in the system.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X