WD03180 18v cordless wet/dry vac LSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WD03180 18v cordless wet/dry vac LSA

I have been waiting for years for Ridgid to make an 18v cordless vac, and finally they have. I got mine today and i'm very happy with it so far. I have a question, though. there was no paperwork in the packaging to register the product for the LSA. The owner's manual states that is covered by the Ridgid Full Lifetime Warranty for the lifetime of the tool, but does not explain how to register the tool for said warranty. Can I do this online, and if so, would someone please be so kind as to post a link? Thanks for the informative and helpful forum, everybody.

Try this https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/wet-dry-vacuum At the bottom of the page, it says "Product Registration" Try that

Comment

By now I'm sure you've found an answer to your question, but the 18V Cordless Wet/Dry Vac comes standard with the RIDGID Full Lifetime Warranty - like all other RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacs - and does not require registration. The LSA only applies to Power Tools, which does require registration within 90 days of purchase.

Comment

I just bought a WD03180 18v cordless wet/dry vac. On page 10 of the Owner's Manual, it lists 6 different RIDGID battery numbers that you can use with it. The store where I bought it didn't have any of those batteries; however, it did have a RIDGID 18v lithum-ion battery with the number R8400806. Does anyone know if it's also compatible with this vac? Thanks.

Comment

My guess would be that the batteries listed in the manual are those that fit the vac and were available at the time the vac came out and the manual was printed.

When you look on the HD website the batteries may have a similar item number that starts with AC in place of the R. But any RIDGID 18 volt battery that fits in the vac should work.

Call RIDGID CS and they should be able to tell you which of their current batteries will work.
          1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) from the US and Canada
          "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006
          "?ǝɹɐ sɹǝƃuıɟ ɹnoʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ op `ʍɐs ǝlqɐʇ ɐ s,ʇı"

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1p...qcZKHyrqKhikFA

----

Comment

Originally posted by Novice2 View Post
            I just bought a WD03180 18v cordless wet/dry vac. On page 10 of the Owner's Manual, it lists 6 different RIDGID battery numbers that you can use with it. The store where I bought it didn't have any of those batteries; however, it did have a RIDGID 18v lithum-ion battery with the number R8400806. Does anyone know if it's also compatible with this vac? Thanks.
            That battery a 6 amp hr OCTANE battery will work ... The reason why it's not listed in the manual is when that vacuum was introduced ( about 10 yrs ago ) RIDGID had yet to have OCTANE batteries.

Comment

Working...
            X