Rigid Pro Mobile Tool Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid Pro Mobile Tool Storage

Just picked up the Rigid Professional Mobile Tool Storage system. Any chance we will see a Component with Drawers? I would love to have something instead of my tool back pack.

Looks exactly like the Dewalt system. I love mine.

Comment

• Mightyservant
      Mightyservant commented
      Editing a comment
      What dou you store in it?, I'm sort of thinking about either that or a service cart. I like the service cart because you can carry material on top but it's more bulky. I put away my gear when I'm working on home projects but it's a pain in the neck to drag everything out each time I work on something.So I was thinking those toolboxes but on a service
      cart rather than the dolly.

Last edited by Bob D.; 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

1/20/2017 - The Beginning of a new Error

Comment

I mainly install kitchens and custom millwork. I carry specific tools in my Dewalt system. Screwdrivers, piers, levels, handsaw, block plane, drill bits, cordless drill, cordless impact driver, assorted bits for both, squares and whatever else I think I need for my specific task. They come in handy because I can take a specific box in to the job and work from there or take the whole system.

Comment

• Mightyservant
        Mightyservant commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the idea of the wheels, a service cart can carry 300 lbs and can work as a table but sometimes it's just to much.

That portable work bench is nice set up, great post Bob!

Comment

Working...
      X